Whether your pain is physical or emotional, Jo at Suffolk Therapies has access to a range of carefully selected therapies which can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Bowen Technique is one of the fastest-growing complementary therapies in Europe. Bowen's popularity is thought to be due to the gentle pain-free approach and its astonishingly good results. Bowen may be beneficial for a wide range of conditions including sports injuries, back pain, headaches, asthma and hay fever. Most of the Bowen moves can be performed through light clothing. Please see the "Bowen" page for further information.
If your problem is more of an emotional imbalance, for example: stress, anxiety, fears, phobias, low confidence or cravings, then a combination of recognised stress management tools, including EFT, NLP, psychometric tests and non-spiritual meditation are also available.
As well as having a remarkable record of success, I believe that the large number of client referrals and recommendations received are due to fast turnaround - although there are exceptions, following the initial 1-3 Bowen or EFT treatments the majority of my clients are noticing significant improvements and are soon able to visit intermittently, if or when their symptoms begin to return.
Typically my clients have found Bowen and/or EFT treatments extremely beneficial:
• for pain management
• for prevention or management of hay fever
• to assist in the management of asthma and respiratory conditions
• in reducing the stress induced by phobias and fears
• in helping re-balance the emotions and stress management
• as an aid to slimming - especially in helping control those cravings!
• in helping to kick their bad habits
• as a relaxation tool
Here are some examples of how a handful of clients have responded to their Bowen or EFT treatments:
• Sam age 7: Is no longer afraid of the dark (after one half hour session)
• Lou age 12: Scared of putting her hand up in class, the thought of talking in front of everyone made her cry - the next day she was unexpectedly given lines in a school play, read them loudly and confidently - then asked the teacher for more lines! (after one half hour session)
• Sarah: Suffers with ME - significant short-term improvement in energy levels (ongoing)
• Adam: Had severe cravings fizzy drink - now doesn't like the taste or the smell and actually poured it away (after one half hour session)
• Val: Evening snacking - no longer has the desire to eat crisps, as they don't taste the same (after one half hour session)
• Steve: Stress - for the first time in months, the knot in his stomach wasn't there (one half hour session)
• Sarah: Jo taught me ways to help deal with the stress by myself, so I never felt dependent on her
(Names have been changed for client confidentiality)
Further testimonials are available on this site, and many more hand-written ones upon request!
Please note: These treatments are not intended as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. It is recommended that you consult your own doctor.